SeaMonkey Dev Pages
These developer pages try to supply some access points for SeaMonkey project dev resources.
In 2005, submissions for a new SeaMonkey logo were collected here, and those can still be viewed in the logo gallery (see also the overview page).
Note that almost all watches below are currently updated roughly once per hour.
- SeaMonkey Checkin Watch
- Bug Watch
- Bug Statistics
- Bug Radar
- Metrics (Download and Usage Statistics)
- Build System Porting Tracker
- Other Resources
SeaMonkey Checkin Watch
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to chatzilla in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 5 bugs pushed to comm-central in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to dom-inspector in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 90 bugs pushed to mozilla-central in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 5 bugs pushed to releases/comm-aurora in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 4 bugs pushed to releases/comm-beta in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to releases/comm-release in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 25 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-aurora in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 16 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-beta in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 4160 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-release in the last 48 hours.
See also: "human-readable" pushlogs
The following bugs have been filed in the SeaMonkey product in the last 48 hours:
|1331477||ASSIGNED||Frank-Rainer Grahl||Passwords & Permissions||Migrate remote content exceptions in SeaMonkey after bug 1329494: Remove ? from database in chrome URIs|
|1331432||UNCONFIRMED||General||Flashplugin not working on SeaMonkey 2.46|
Weekly statistics on SeaMonkey Bugzilla activity:
- Week 01/2017 (2017-01-02 to 2017-01-08): New: 26, Fixed: 21, Triaged: 10
- Week 02/2017 (2017-01-09 to 2017-01-15): New: 18, Fixed: 14, Triaged: 14
- Week 03/2017 (2017-01-16 to 2017-01-22): New: 2, Fixed: 1, Triaged: 1
Bug statistics for more weeks
The bug queries below mark bugs that block our upcoming release(s) and patches marked for approval to land there and need some traction:
SeaMonkey 2.39: approval+ (0) approval? (3) tracking+ (0) tracking? (6) fixed (2225) TM:fixed (20) TM:open (1)
SeaMonkey 2.40: approval+ (4) approval? (0) tracking+ (0) tracking? (5) fixed (2023) TM:fixed (17) TM:open (0)
SeaMonkey 2.41: approval+ (3) approval? (2) tracking+ (0) tracking? (8) fixed (2057) TM:fixed (15) TM:open (0)
SeaMonkey 2.42: tracking+ (1) tracking? (7) fixed (2074) TM:fixed (22) TM:open (1)
All release radars
Metrics (Download and Usage Statistics)
The Mozilla Metrics team is delivering some statistics to us about daily download and used installations of SeaMonkey. We also pull some less accurate SeaMonkey downloads directly from the "bouncer" tool running on download.mozilla.org servers.
See download and usage metrics || Watch most current download numbers
Build System Porting Tracker
This tool tracks changes in the Mozilla build system that may need porting into the comm-central build system.
View overview of changes to port
There's not much else to see here yet, see the SeaMonkey project page, the SeaMonkey wiki pages and the SeaMonkey blog for more information about the SeaMonkey project...