SeaMonkey Dev Pages
These developer pages try to supply some access points for SeaMonkey project dev resources.
Note that almost all watches below are currently updated roughly once per hour.
- SeaMonkey Checkin Watch
- Bug Watch
- Bug Statistics
- Bug Radar
- Metrics (Download and Usage Statistics)
- Build System Porting Tracker
- Other Resources
SeaMonkey Checkin Watch
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to chatzilla in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 121 bugs pushed to comm-central in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to dom-inspector in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 240 bugs pushed to mozilla-central in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 1 bugs pushed to releases/comm-aurora in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to releases/comm-beta in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 1 bugs pushed to releases/comm-release in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 4 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-aurora in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 4 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-beta in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 4375 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-release in the last 48 hours.
See also: "human-readable" pushlogs
The following bugs have been filed in the SeaMonkey product in the last 48 hours:
|1289493||NEW||rsx11m||MailNews: Composition||Save spell checking language with draft message and restore/remember it when editing the draft (port bug 1169184 to SeaMonkey)|
|1289489||NEW||rsx11m||Help Documentation||Describe how remote debugging works and add Help for its options in the Advanced Preferences|
|1289305||UNCONFIRMED||Rainer Bielefeld||Help Documentation||passwords_help.xhtml: obsolete information concerning Password Manager TABs|
|1289271||ASSIGNED||Edmund Wong (:ewong)||Build Config|||make check| busted due to using the wrong objdir path|
|1289199||UNCONFIRMED||Rainer Bielefeld||Help Documentation||mailnews_newsgroups.xhtml: Wrong menu item in 'Monitoring Threads'|
|1289182||UNCONFIRMED||Pater Rolf Hermann Lingen||General||<p class="clear"> is deleted automatically|
Weekly statistics on SeaMonkey Bugzilla activity:
- Week 28/2016 (2016-07-11 to 2016-07-17): New: 13, Fixed: 2, Triaged: 7
- Week 29/2016 (2016-07-18 to 2016-07-24): New: 12, Fixed: 4, Triaged: 5
- Week 30/2016 (2016-07-25 to 2016-07-31): New: 6, Fixed: 3, Triaged: 2
The bug queries below mark bugs that block our upcoming release(s) and patches marked for approval to land there and need some traction:
SeaMonkey 2.39: approval+ (0) approval? (6) tracking+ (0) tracking? (6) fixed (2220) TM:fixed (19) TM:open (1)
SeaMonkey 2.40: approval+ (4) approval? (0) tracking+ (0) tracking? (5) fixed (2019) TM:fixed (16) TM:open (0)
SeaMonkey 2.41: approval+ (3) approval? (2) tracking+ (0) tracking? (8) fixed (2032) TM:fixed (14) TM:open (0)
SeaMonkey 2.42: tracking+ (1) tracking? (7) fixed (1993) TM:fixed (21) TM:open (1)
Metrics (Download and Usage Statistics)
The Mozilla Metrics team is delivering some statistics to us about daily download and used installations of SeaMonkey. We also pull some less accurate SeaMonkey downloads directly from the "bouncer" tool running on download.mozilla.org servers.
Build System Porting Tracker
This tool tracks changes in the Mozilla build system that may need porting into the comm-central build system.