SeaMonkey Dev Pages
These developer pages try to supply some access points for SeaMonkey project dev resources.
In 2005, submissions for a new SeaMonkey logo were collected here, and those can still be viewed in the logo gallery (see also the overview page).
Note that almost all watches below are currently updated roughly once per hour.
- SeaMonkey Checkin Watch
- Bug Watch
- Bug Statistics
- Bug Radar
- Metrics (Download and Usage Statistics)
- Build System Porting Tracker
- Other Resources
SeaMonkey Checkin Watch
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to chatzilla in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 10 bugs pushed to comm-central in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to dom-inspector in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 204 bugs pushed to mozilla-central in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to releases/comm-aurora in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving zarro boogs pushed to releases/comm-beta in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 2 bugs pushed to releases/comm-release in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 33 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-aurora in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 18 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-beta in the last 48 hours.
- No changesets involving 1 bugs pushed to releases/mozilla-release in the last 48 hours.
See also: "human-readable" pushlogs
The following bugs have been filed in the SeaMonkey product in the last 48 hours:
|1306573||RESOLVED||WORKSFORME||Hartmut Figge||General||No sound when using alsa with --disable-pulseaudio|
|1306565||RESOLVED||FIXED||Onno Ekker [:nONoNonO UTC+1]||Help Documentation||Fix wrong hrefs in help documentation|
|1306543||NEW||Edmund Wong (:ewong)||Build Config||gfxFontconfigFonts.cpp: error:'g_unicode_script_from_iso15924 was not declared in this scope|
|1306363||UNCONFIRMED||Valerio Messina||Search||imap search disconnect|
|1306321||UNCONFIRMED||MailNews: Message Display||Crash in nsHtml5StreamParser::WriteStreamBytes|
Weekly statistics on SeaMonkey Bugzilla activity:
- Week 37/2016 (2016-09-12 to 2016-09-18): New: 7, Fixed: 2, Triaged: 1
- Week 38/2016 (2016-09-19 to 2016-09-25): New: 7, Fixed: 6, Triaged: 4
- Week 39/2016 (2016-09-26 to 2016-10-02): New: 17, Fixed: 3, Triaged: 5
Bug statistics for more weeks
The bug queries below mark bugs that block our upcoming release(s) and patches marked for approval to land there and need some traction:
SeaMonkey 2.39: approval+ (0) approval? (6) tracking+ (0) tracking? (6) fixed (2222) TM:fixed (19) TM:open (1)
SeaMonkey 2.40: approval+ (4) approval? (0) tracking+ (0) tracking? (5) fixed (2019) TM:fixed (16) TM:open (0)
SeaMonkey 2.41: approval+ (3) approval? (2) tracking+ (0) tracking? (8) fixed (2056) TM:fixed (15) TM:open (0)
SeaMonkey 2.42: tracking+ (1) tracking? (7) fixed (2076) TM:fixed (22) TM:open (1)
All release radars
Metrics (Download and Usage Statistics)
The Mozilla Metrics team is delivering some statistics to us about daily download and used installations of SeaMonkey. We also pull some less accurate SeaMonkey downloads directly from the "bouncer" tool running on download.mozilla.org servers.
See download and usage metrics || Watch most current download numbers
Build System Porting Tracker
This tool tracks changes in the Mozilla build system that may need porting into the comm-central build system.
View overview of changes to port
There's not much else to see here yet, see the SeaMonkey project page, the SeaMonkey wiki pages and the SeaMonkey blog for more information about the SeaMonkey project...